In order to determine a business’s value we assess business health factors, which may include:
- Financial performance
- Quality of product or service delivery
- Point of difference and competitive position
- Staff culture and performance
- Physical location and geographic coverage
- Diversity, size and quality of clients
- External pressures on business, including industry trends and dynamics
- Future projections and prospects.
In the past five years, a critical new health factor has been added to that list: ‘Online presence and quality of online interaction’.
The following infographic illustrates some of the factors we take into account when assessing a business' online position.