Developing a reliable team – and keeping them – is one of the biggest challenges in business.
Everyone has their own motivations for the job they do, so there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
However over the years of helping business owners build and retain effective teams, we've identified several key actions that can help drive success in this area. We've summarised them in the following infographic:
We have also created a number of free resources to help you follow the tips above. You can find them in our online resource library, or follow the links below:
- eBook – How to get good staff and keep them
- eBook – Managing staff for high performance
- template – Professional Development Plan Template
- template – Staff Training Plan Template
- template – Annual Business Plan Template
- eBook – Training and Professional Development Advice
If you would like advice about any aspect of managing staff, contact the team at JPAbusiness on 02 6360 0360 (Orange) or 02 9893 1803 (Parramatta) for a confidential, obligation-free discussion.
James Price has over 30 years' experience in providing strategic, commercial and financial advice to Australian and international business clients. James' blogs provide business advice for aspiring and current small to mid-sized business owners, operators and managers.