In this video I give my view on how often you should review your business plans and, importantly, who they need to be shared with.
Sharing a plan with your team will:
- ensure goal alignment
- help create a positive and participative business culture
- test the plan by exposing it to fresh eyes.
As we always say, a good plan is a shared plan.
The JPAbusiness team are strong advocates for business planning and we provide clients with support to create the following:
- Strategic plans
- Annual business plans
- Succession plans
- Marketing and business development plans.
We have also created a number of free resources to help our clients and readers with business planning. These include the following:
- Annual Business Plan template
- Business planning for small to mid-sized businesses eBook
- Succession planning – How to future proof your business eBook
- Succession planning for small to medium-sized businesses eBook
If you would like help with strategic, annual or succession planning, contact the JPAbusiness team on 02 6360 0360 for a confidential, obligation-free discussion.
You can also subscribe to the JPAbusiness YouTube channel for more videos.
James Price has over 30 years' experience in providing strategic, commercial and financial advice to Australian and international business clients. James' blogs provide business advice for aspiring and current small to mid-sized business owners, operators and managers.